The Program supports more than 1000 new farmers each year about sustainable agricultural practices, digital agricultural tools, and several trainings. The primary goal of the Program is to increase the yields and the earnings of farmers via sustainable agricultural practices and improve their livelihoods.
1000 Farmers Endless Prosperity provides free trainings, field based consultancy and access to digital agricultural tools such as digital soil analysis, sensor stations and satellite health monitoring system to monitor farmers’ field, the weather and the status of their plants on a daily basis.
Agricultural Sensor Station is 1.5-meter-long sensors that measure soil temperature and moisture 30 cm below the soil, and air temperature and relative humidity from two levels of 30 cm and 85 cm above the soil.
Through those data, it recommends irrigation programs by the crop and informs disease risk status in the field. Farmers can instantly access data such as soil temperature, humidity, air temperature and relative humidity, as well as precipitation forecasts. Also, the mobile application alerts farmers for fungal diseases when the temperature and humidity reach the values set for the selected crop.
The images taken by the satellites as they pass over the field every day are interpreted according to the cultivated crop, the phenological period of the crop and the regional climate data. Through those images, four different maps are created and presented on the Crop Health Monitoring mobile application. Users can regularly follow the development of their fields by examining these maps together and comparing maps of different dates.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Summit – Sustainable Development Goals - Grand Prize
- Marketing Turkey The ONE Awards – The Most Reputable Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year
- Felis Awards - Social Responsibility and Sustainability Category - Achievement Award
- Golden Compass Turkey Public Relations Awards - Corporate Social Responsibility - Agriculture Category - Project of the Year Award
- Mercury Excellence Awards - Corporate Social Responsibility Practices Category - Bronze Mercury
- Turkuvaz Media Group - The Ones Carrying Agriculture to the Future Award
- The Communitas Awards - Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Corporate Social Responsibility Program
- Stevie Awards – Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year in Europe – Bronze Stevie
- MerComm Annual Report Competition (ARC) Awards – Specialized A.R. – Gold
- MerComm Annual Report Competition (ARC) Awards – Interior Design - Gold
- MerComm Annual Report Competition (ARC) Awards – Photography - Gold
- MerComm Annual Report Competition (ARC) Awards - Cover Photo & Design - Silver
- MerComm Annual Report Competition (ARC) Awards - Printing & Production - Silver
- MerComm Annual Report Competition (ARC) Awards - Infographics - Gold
- League of American Communications Professional LLC(LACP) - ESG Reporting - Gold
- League of American Communications Professional LLC(LACP)-ESG Reporting - Best Report Narrative - Bronze
- League of American Communications Professional LLC(LACP)-ESG Reporting - Technical Achievement Award
- Galaxy Awards - Public Relations in CSR - Bronze
- Galaxy Awards - Stakeholder Communication - Gold
- Galaxy Awards - Corporate Video Category - Grand Award
- Reuters Responsible Business Awards - Social Impact - Jury Special Mention
- 13. CSR Summit Sustainable Development Goals Awards - Goal 8: Decent Work&Economic Growth - Gold Achievement
- 13. CSR Summit Sustainable Development Goals Awards - Special Jury Award for Measureable Contribution
- 3rd Istanbul Marketing Awards - Corporate Social Responsibility Projects - Gold
- Mercury Excellence Awards- Corporate Social Responsibility Practices - Honour Award
- The Communitas Awards-Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Making A Difference
- The International CSR Excellence Awards - Initiatives Category Champion
- The International CSR Excellence Awards - Sustainability Category - Bronze
- The International CSR Excellence Awards - Customer Care Category - Silver
- Stevie Awards - International Business Awards (IBA) - Communications or PR Campaign of the Year - Corporate Responsibility - Silver Stevie
- MerComm Annual Report Competition (ARC) Awards - Interior Design: CSR - Corporate Social Responsibility Report - Silver
- MerComm Annual Report Competition (ARC) Awards - Cover Photo/Design: CSR - Corporate Social Responsibility Report – Bronze LACP 2021 Vision Awards- Print-Based Alternative Report- CSR Category: Science and Technology- Platinum
- LACP 2021 Vision Awards- Regional Special Achievement Award: Best Agency Report -Gold
- Best Business Awards’ta Best Corporate Social Responsbility
- Galaxy Awards - Public Relations - CSR - Bronze
- European Excellence Awards - National and Regional Campaign Category
- 14th Global CSR&ESG - Best Environmental Excellence Award
- Mercury Excellence Awards - Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- 2019-2021 Social Impact Report (Date Released: Feb 2022)
We disclose the sustainability performance and impact of the 1000 Farmers Endless Prosperity Program to the attention of all our stakeholders through the 1000 Farmers Endless Prosperity Program Progress Report. The Program is implemented in accordance with our corporate responsibility approach.
In this report, we provide our studies in supporting the development, profitability and productivity of 1,072 corn farmers, and assessments on the impact and performance of these studies in the economic, social and environmental fields.
For more information, please read the Progress Report of the 1000 Farmers Endless Prosperity Program.